Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Making a Wakeboard...

  • George Sarris
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 28, 2003
      TJ,
      When I said "windy season" I need to qualify that
      term. It's not like the Carribean where they have
      seasonal trade winds. Here we get cold fronts/warm
      fronts during the fall, winter and spring which bring
      winds. We don't have much wind until a front
      approaches and passes through the area, usually 2-3
      days of wind (15kts or better). And if you can't get
      off work during the week sometimes you miss the wind
      altogether. Regarding the water temperature, it can
      get down to 60deg. Farenheit during the winter months.
      Usually until January the water stays pretty warm.
      Anyway, hope you make it here in November and you'll
      get some good windy days.

      Regards,
      Jake

      http://shopping.yahoo.com