Re: [ksurfschool] How long to learn?

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2003
      But you never stop learning what the wind can do to your kite!!
      What Hung is saying is quite reasonable, and matches my average here too, but it is unreasonable to think you are a competent kiter after 9 hrs, in fact if your confidence rises beyond your actual experience then you are at greater risk of hurting yourself or others.
      It take a few months to get to what any reasonable person would consider competent and a lifetime to become experienced! :-)
      www.kitepower.com.au