Re: [ksurfschool] Re: queries about kiteboarding

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2003
      Avoid strong monsoonal winds, anything over 20-25 knots while learning, especially self learning just increases the risks dramatically, we stop teaching in our school at around 25-30 knots, and even then we take special precautions, like using much shorter lines.
      There is a good IKO teacher on Bali, his name is Jankie, I can get you his details?
      I do sell landboards, and the foil kite that are best for that purpose.

      Cya and Goodwinds, Steve McCormack

      Kitepower Australia
      t: +61 2 9529 6894
      m: 0419 508 565