[ksurfschool] Re: Kite size for featherweight (56 kg)

  • Christophe Demaziere
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2000
      Hi Pierre-André,

      As a rule for a stunt kite, there MUST be a safety
      margin of 600 m between the kiter and the power lines. Let's
      say that is the same for a power kite. You were wondering what
      the minimum length of lines you should use: are the power lines
      so close? If it is the case, find another spot!... The average
      lenght of lines is usually something like 30 m.

      Good winds...

      Christophe