bar rigging

  • Phil Norris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 4:47 AM
      Hi, guys.. I'm Phil from the north-east UK. I've seen people playing with
      kites for a while, but just came home from a holiday with a Scrub board and
      a bullet 3.5 to have a go myself...
      I'm reading sites and mags like ad to learn all I can and have a question.
      My Bullet came with a control bar, the front lines rig to the ends of the
      bar, the wrist strap is rigged to the brake lines. However, most of the
      kitesurfing I see seems to be rigged the opposite way. Is this a foil vs
      inflatable thing or a personal preference thing or what? Eventually I want
      to landboardsurf, so I'm aiming to get and use a harness so think I should
      be rigged like kitesurfing....
      Can anyone advise/help/yell/flame me on this?
      Thanks...
      PhilN
      Durham UK