X3(naish), Rhino 4(north), Amp (wipika)

  • adnan_soysal
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2003
      Hi,

      I am planning to buy my first kite.
      I have done some kiting, and can even go enjoy going up-wind. but I
      am having difficulty to choose..

      I have some experience with Rhino 2. Which I liked.

      My candidates are X3(naish), Rhino 4(north), Amp (wipika)

      I would be very pleased to hear your experiences with any of these
      kites.

      Thanks in advance
      Adnan
    • Chris Glazier
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2003
        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "adnan_soysal"
        <adnan_soysal@y...> wrote:

        > I am planning to buy my first kite.
        > My candidates are X3(naish), Rhino 4(north), Amp (wipika)

        Adnan
        I fly X3s and my buddy flys Rhino2s. Both are excellent kites. (I am
        not familiar with the AMP.)
        You will like either of these kites.

        Chris Glazier