Re: Does anyone know about Liquid Force Kiteboarding?

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2003
      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, Cal Bode <caljbode@y...> wrote:
      pieces of equipment? ---WHat is the best way to get into the sport for
      a good price and good quality- Used equipment, new equipment,
      reliability, warranties?

      Used equipment is one of the best ways to get in to the sport as you
      don't need to pay premium price while learning.

    • matt nuzzo
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 11, 2003
        Hey Cal,

        We have a 12m LF flight kite for $399 complete. Also
        check out our Slingshot Slingathon, new kites at used
        prices. be careful buying used gear. you could be
        buying someone elses headaches.

        Ron
        www.REALKITEBOARDING.com

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com