for sale

  • raamskite
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2003
      hey,

      it is that time of the year that i am going back to thailand,i am
      going on the 17th of sep.

      i am selling all my stuff,here it is:

      airush 15.5 flo 2003 used 7 times has 2 small tares that has been
      fixed by pro fix shop....very good and clean condition 900 usd (bar
      +lines) retails 1250 usd
      excelent kite very stable has planty of power in light winds very
      good for the chicago gusty winds

      airush lift 11.5 2003 new...never opened 950usd (bar+lines) retails
      1280 usd ,excelent kite for big air jumps,this kite will take you
      very high up

      airush lift pro 19.5 2003 like new used 5 times no tares no scraches
      excelet condition and clean 950 usd (bar+lines) retail 1650 usd,this
      kite can be used in very light winds and when you jump with it it has
      the longest hang time in the air

      airush kiteboard board compact 133cm this is a 2004 board and an
      excelent all around all conditions board waves flat water chicago
      chop...only 400...retails for 650
      if you buy all kites and the board add another 10 % discount... it is
      all the sizes that a new kiter will need 19.5,15.5,11.5.

      give me a call 1-773-818-7551 or e-mail me at raam22@... if
      you have any questions

      thanks,

      raam