Re: same kite for summer and winter ?....

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2003
      If you kite mostly in the winter, buy water relauncheable foils so you
      can also use them in the winter.

      If you kite mostly in the summer, buy inflatables so you can also use
      them in the winter.

      If you kite evenly in the summer and the winter then consider Arcs.

      Hung.

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, santalia eldorado
      <ithastobegood@y...> wrote:
      > I want to learn to kitesurf and Im from Qu├ębec,Canada. Since winter
      is coming soon for us, I might try to learn how to kite-ski or
      kite-snowboard before. So there is my question ...can I use the same
      kite for summer and winter ( water and snow ). I want to gather as
      much infos about the kite and the equipment before I go buy something.
      I'm clueless about what a beginner like me should buy and I have a
      limited budget... some tips???