same kite for summer and winter ?....

  • santalia eldorado
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2003
      I want to learn to kitesurf and Im from Qu�bec,Canada. Since winter is coming soon for us, I might try to learn how to kite-ski or kite-snowboard before. So there is my question ...can I use the same kite for summer and winter ( water and snow ). I want to gather as much infos about the kite and the equipment before I go buy something. I'm clueless about what a beginner like me should buy and I have a limited budget... some tips???

    • hungvuatnetcomdotca
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2003
        If you kite mostly in the winter, buy water relauncheable foils so you
        can also use them in the winter.

        If you kite mostly in the summer, buy inflatables so you can also use
        them in the winter.

        If you kite evenly in the summer and the winter then consider Arcs.

        Hung.

        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, santalia eldorado