Liquid Force Switch 185 FOR SALE!!!

  • avaday
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2003
      great twin-tip, bi-directional long board for learning or light
      wind. Much better than using an old school windsurfer type board.
      Virtually brand new with typical scratches you would get from a day
      or two of use. Check Ebay for the listing and pictures or deal with
      me direct @ "avaday@..." Cost $700 new and Buy it Now for
      $299. or less. I'm in NYC and available to meet in area of LI or
      ship. Thanks.

      PS I have bindings and center loop available if interested.