What type wakeboard/kiteboard to get?

  • kller_
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      I'd like to learn to kiteboard, but living in a non-kiteboarding
      environment I hope to get boarding experience with a wakeboard.
      I'm about 5'7" and weight about 130 lbs. Should I just go ahead
      and get a kiteboard and use it as a wakeboard, or would it be
      better to get a wakeboard for some reason(s)? What size and style
      board should I go for?

      Thanks!
      David