arc size?

  • donkeyface2545
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      I am now thinking about a Pl arc for ksurfing. What size? I'm 215
      pounds. I would like it to be worthwhile, I don't want to wait for
      winds of 5 beaufort up to be able to surf with it. A good bit of
      pullwould be great. Thanks for advice so far. Cheers
    • Kite Power (Sydney)
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
        What winds do you want to kite in while learning?
        http://www.kitepower.com.au

        I am now thinking about a Pl arc for ksurfing. What size? I'm 215
        pounds. I would like it to be worthwhile, I don't want to wait for
        winds of 5 beaufort up to be able to surf with it. A good bit of
        pullwould be great. Thanks for advice so far. Cheers

        This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
        http://www.nod32.com

      • donkeyface2545
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
          I was thinking around 10 - 20 mph roughly

          > What winds do you want to kite in while learning?
          > Cya and
          > Goodwinds
          > Steve McCormack
          > http://www.kitepower.com.au