Re: [ksurfschool] newbie question

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      You can definately use it, but if you put it in, you will never re-launch it. Make sure you put the flotation noodles on it, otherwise they sink quickly.
      I just noticed your weight. A friend of mine who know works for PL was around that weight, he used to break it a lot, either spars or bridles, the loads water use places on the kite is not really what they were originally designed for.
      There are some pretty well priced arcs and inflatos out there?
      http://www.kitepower.com.au