newbie question

  • donkeyface2545
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      Hi, new member here. Just wondering if I can get away with
      kitesurfing with a c-quad 6.3. Don't wanna spend a load of money on
      a 'proper' kitesurfing kite if I can have a go with a kite I already
      own. What say you? I'm are 215 pounds in weight.
    • Kite Power (Sydney)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
        You can definately use it, but if you put it in, you will never re-launch it. Make sure you put the flotation noodles on it, otherwise they sink quickly.
        I just noticed your weight. A friend of mine who know works for PL was around that weight, he used to break it a lot, either spars or bridles, the loads water use places on the kite is not really what they were originally designed for.
        There are some pretty well priced arcs and inflatos out there?
        http://www.kitepower.com.au

        Hi, new member here. Just wondering if I can get away with
        kitesurfing with a c-quad 6.3. Don't wanna spend a load of money on
        a 'proper' kitesurfing kite if I can have a go with a kite I already
        own. What say you? I'm are 215 pounds in weight.

        This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
        http://www.nod32.com