Re: [ksurfschool] Re: I'm hooked!

  • Mike Stelzer
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 25, 2003
      You should learn to get up behind a boat and make turns. It'll be alot
      easier to pick up when you don't have to worry about steering the kite at
      the same time. I had been wakeboarding lots and flying kites lots
      seperately when I tried kiteboarding and was able to get up first time and
      keep goin no problem.