Re: [ksurfschool] Who took lessons?

  • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2003
      Godd Morning,

      I took lessons from an excellent teacher. It was well worth
      the money! I would not do it any other way; and recommend it
      to anyone interested in getting into the sport. I come from
      19 years of windsurfing, but that didn't really help a lot;
      other than being used to being in the water a lot. I just
      completed my lesson set yesterday and I am able to ride one
      way a short distance. I know I have a lot to learn, but my
      instructor has given me the necessary tools and safety
      knowledge to continue in a direction that will be progressive
      and safe.

      Also, thanks to all who have contributed information through
      these postings.

      About the leash, First, don't use the coiled type for
      learning; it is always in the way. Second, I prefer it
      attached to my left ankle as opposed to the harness.

      See ya,

      Bob
      Corpus Christi