Re: Using a Kiteboard for Wakeboard

  • hink_trent
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2003
      Generally kiteboards do not have enough rocker to get a good "pop"
      off the wake.

      The lower rocker on a kiteboard makes the board faster, so that you
      can ride upwind faster with less power than you'd need on a wakeboard.

      You also should be able to jump off the wake much better with a
      square tail than you can with a forked tail. I have tried several
      kiteboards behind a boat, just not any pickelforks.

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "gearbox8000"