Re: [ksurfschool] Digest Number 921

  • Hotmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2003
      I highly advocate the use of trainer kites and suggest that you purchase a
      3-4 sq. meter kite for practice/training. Ideally, this will be an
      inflatable leading edge kite that you can actually take to the water and
      practice body dragging/surfing with and practice water relauching which is
      much easier on a small kite and will totally prepare you for the larger kite
      and learning to handle yourself with more power. The only exception is if
      you plan to persue the kite buggy and other land kite traction sports such
      as land kiteboards and snow kiting! If you plan to do this purchase a foil
      as they are more land friendly!

      I have a couple of used infatable leading edge kites that are small and
      perfect for training. Contact me directly for more information.
      252-207-1639.

      I also distribute the Flexifoil kite buggies and have a lot of experience
      with them and would be glad to help you out with my experience.

      Chris M. Moore
      Kiteboarding Instructor and Sales
      www.4kiteboarding.com/kitesurfing.html
      4kiteboarding@...
      1-800-334-4777 ext. 209 office
      252-207-1639 mobile

      For a complete listing of specials and used gear:
      http://www.4kiteboarding.com/usgearsavbig.html