Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Anyone want to sell a used trainer kite? (and other ???)

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 13, 2003
      Sure I agree, that a 2 liner will work as a trainer but a 4 liner is safer, as kite killers can be fitted. There is no way to leash a 2 line foil easily.
      Why not spend $200, funds may not be such an issue for this person and if so he may as well get a decent trainer, with safety system. He could also use this kite for other land based activities, like kite land boarding.
      Why buy a little foil that you can hardly feel the pull from and that you will never use for anything other than entertaining kids?
      http://www.kitepower.com.au