Re: [ksurfschool] Re: reel leash

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 9, 2003
      Hi
      I have been able to fix every reel leash that has ever been returned to me. I have sold hundreds of them.
      The centre screw that will not come out of your reel leash must be stripped? I can't think of another reason for you not being able to get it out?
      You should still be able to get the screw out, insert something thin and strong under the large ss washer, like a small steel ruler. Apply pressure to the washer as youn try to undo the screw in an anti-clockwise direction. Once you get it starting to unscrew, it will probably come out all the way without further pressure from the ruler under the washer.
      If you were in Oz I would send you a secondhand spare case.
      http://www.kitepower.com.au