Re: Teaching/learning in very very light wind

  • Johnnykiter(Claude)
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2003
      ---Hey Ricky i did manage to ride a few times that day underpowered in
      only 6-7 knots. At 7 to 11 knots would be best. Also i relaunch the
      thing many times in 4-6 knots but lots of work for nothing never know
      when it will come back down. The 21.0 will be good from 7 to 11 knots
      i think with a couple of size boards. I think i will like this kite
      but many times i will have to rely on others to launch it, not like
      some of my foils.