Are we progressing toward safety???

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2003
      3-D bars more or less allow kiters to launch and land the kite unhooked
      on land while still being able to control the AOA or the power of the kite.

      3-D bars is a new invention while the "chicken loop" was introduced
      (somewhat invented/recommended by me in 1999) was a 1999 invention.

      Are we progressing toward safety or just stucked with the OLD chicken
      loop concept???