Re: [ksurfschool] How to become a newbie???

  • john tanyeri
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2003
      Where in NJ?

      JT

      kller_ <kller_@...> wrote:
      Hi kite folks,

      I was in NJ a couple of weeks ago, and saw this unbelievable activity
      going on. It looks awesome! But you guys know that, so on with some
      questions...

      I live in the Atlanta, GA area, and at first thought there's no way
      we get enough wind around here. But thinking on it, sometimes in
      winter it could probably work on the lake. Also, I could run down
      to Destin area sometimes. Does anyone know if there's any in
      Savanna? But then, if I learn to do it I can go to Savanna even
      if there are no lessons available there. Um. Guess I answered that
      sort of, but any suggestions or advice would be very welcome regarding
      the GA area.

      Can anyone suggest some good instructional videos, and where to get
      them?

      So far this looks like too good a way to get some shoulder
      dislocation. I've been there, and don't want to go back. How much
      of a concern is it in this sport?

      Thanks for any info or suggestions!

      David (newbie wannabe)
      send any email to: kller@...