Re: [ksurfschool] Reel Leashes

  • matt nuzzo
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 7, 2003
      It must be a retractable clothes line, like when you
      hang out your laundry!

      --- jcedwar <jon@...> wrote:
      > I intend to use a reel leash for my new board, but
      > I'm having
      > difficulty obtaining one in the UK.
      >
      > Can anyone offer advice about how to improvise one?
      > I'm sure they
      > were originally improvised from somewhere else.
      >
      > or where I can buy one from in the UK?
      >
      > Jon

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • satorial_supplies
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 9, 2003
        Any problems getting one in UK contact www.satorial.com

        Bill.

        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "jcedwar" <jon@j...> wrote:
        > I intend to use a reel leash for my new board, but I'm having
        > difficulty obtaining one in the UK.
        >
        > Can anyone offer advice about how to improvise one? I'm sure they
        > were originally improvised from somewhere else.
        >
        > or where I can buy one from in the UK?
        >
        > Jon
      • john tanyeri
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 13, 2003
          Hi Matt,

          Coming down tomorrow night and staying until Monday but I was looking at the weather and it's showing no wind...You guys are more in tune with what's going on down there and before I make a 11 hr road trip just wanted to check in and see what you guys think...

          Thanks
          JT