Re: [ksurfschool] Reel Leashes

  • Rick Howe
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2003
      I use a retractable dog leash - works great! I get mine at Wal-mart in Florida. Get a big one - they last longer. About $12. I use a good Velcro to attach it to my harness.

      Rick
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 7, 2003
        It must be a retractable clothes line, like when you
        hang out your laundry!

        --- jcedwar <jon@...> wrote:
        > I intend to use a reel leash for my new board, but
        > I'm having
        > difficulty obtaining one in the UK.
        >
        > Can anyone offer advice about how to improvise one?
        > I'm sure they
        > were originally improvised from somewhere else.
        >
        > or where I can buy one from in the UK?
        >
        > Jon

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • satorial_supplies
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 9, 2003
          Any problems getting one in UK contact www.satorial.com

          Bill.

          --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "jcedwar" <jon@j...> wrote:
          > I intend to use a reel leash for my new board, but I'm having
          > difficulty obtaining one in the UK.
          >
          > Can anyone offer advice about how to improvise one? I'm sure they
          > were originally improvised from somewhere else.
          >
          > or where I can buy one from in the UK?
          >
          > Jon
        • john tanyeri
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 13, 2003
            Hi Matt,

            Coming down tomorrow night and staying until Monday but I was looking at the weather and it's showing no wind...You guys are more in tune with what's going on down there and before I make a 11 hr road trip just wanted to check in and see what you guys think...

            Thanks
            JT