Re: [ksurfschool] Reel Leashes(COM)

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Hi
      I can ship one to you pretty easily from Oz, it would cost you $82.00AUD and only $14.00AUD to Airmail it to you. I just sent a Blade to Flexi for repairs, it took 3 days to get there from Sydney in Oz.

      These reel leashes are not really adapted from anything else. The company makes reel leashes for surfing, and have developed one that is strong enough for the stresses kiteboarding can impart.
      I will even throw in a free webbing replacement.

      http://www.kitepower.com.au