AAH Help!!

  • Ian Horne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      I was out yesterday with my (2002?) Liquid force APEXX 15 (I think it
      is the 15, maby 15.2.) the winds were 14 mph constant, and gusting
      gently above that. My kite was just too much, I almost flew away
      while launching. I actually made the guy launching me walk to the
      waters edge, and I was in waste deep water so I would feel safer.

      What I am asking is if anybody knows if this Liquid force (2002 I
      think) is measured in actual, or projected. I just think the kite had
      too much power for me in those conditions.

      the second thing I was asking is if anybody has the manual for this
      kite that I can get a copy of. somebody has to know somebody with a
      kite like this, you really cant miss this one, It is blood red with
      black lettering "liquidforce" written upside down. (OOH no, it was
      upside down because I kept crashing the kite yesterday) Seriously, I
      would like to know what the manufacturer has to say about this kite.

      While I was talking to a guy at the launch site, we discovered that I
      did not have a sheeting system with a chiken loop to help depower the
      kite...This might have been the cause for slight "lofting" I was
      experiencing. I went to buy one first thing this morning. the 60
      bucks for the proper safety systems are alot cheaper than a stay in
      the hospital.