Re: [ksurfschool] oldest??

  • Tom Rolf
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2003
      Hey, I missed out on this discussion, because I have been vacationing
      down on the Texas gulf coast kitesurfing. ( An easy sport to do down
      there with the steady winds. Unlike the challenge it is here in SW New
      Mexico.)
      Anyway age has come up on the other e-group and I was not the oldest at
      62, my memory tells me there were two at 65, one in New England, and the
      other might have been Rick.

      Rick Howe wrote:

      >I'll see you guys and raise you 5 years. (65) Try to kite every day sometimes 3-4 sessions. At it for a couple of years.
      >
      >Rick - Panama City Beach, Fl.

    • Rick Howe
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2003
        Help! We've had a wind ceiling of about 10 mph for a week. Sailing squalls is exciting but usually short. Somebody please email some wind. Tennis, Hobie racing, and sex is not fixing the wind fix! ( I may be doing it wrong) Here's a shot in front of my place in Panama City Beach, Fl.
        Rick (65.5)

        Rick Howe wrote:

        >I'll see you guys and raise you 5 years. (65) Try to kite every day sometimes 3-4 sessions. At it for a couple of years.
        >
        >Rick - Panama City Beach, Fl.

      • Kite Power (Sydney)
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4, 2003
          Hi Rick
          You cannot post pics direct to these newsgroups, you have to put them in the files area.
          Just curious though, are the pics of you having sex, while playing tennis, on the hobie?
          I think you may be doing too many things while trying to have sex, or you need a refresher course?
          Wind will fix all your problems for sure so I hope you get some, soon!
          :-)
          http://www.kitepower.com.au

          Rick Howe wrote:

          >I'll see you guys and raise you 5 years. (65) Try to kite every day sometimes 3-4 sessions. At it for a couple of years.
          >
          >Rick - Panama City Beach, Fl.

        • Rick Howe
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 8, 2003
            Hi Steve,

            I think I have pictures of all the mentioned activities, but you may not want to go there. I'd like to have the refresher course, however. You are right about the wind fixing my problems and FYI, I did get some also.

            Thanks,

            Rick Howe wrote:

            >I'll see you guys and raise you 5 years. (65) Try to kite every day sometimes 3-4 sessions. At it for a couple of years.
            >
            >Rick - Panama City Beach, Fl.

          • Kite Power (Sydney)
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 8, 2003
              LOL"s :-)))
              So did you get some on the hobie, playing tennis?
              I may need a refresher course soon, it has been so cold, it is hard to get interested in ...................
              :-)
              http://www.kitepower.com.au