Re: carribean vacation spots

  • Ian Horne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2003
      I tried to post a reply to this last week, but i dont think it went
      through.

      I was there last year, and it looked like the entire east side of the
      island was one continous beach. I dont know what direction the winds
      were from because when I was there, I had not yet started kiting. If
      the conditions were rite there could be room to kite in some of the
      most beautiful water I have ever seen. I was just curious if anybody
      has actually tried it or knew anyone who might have tried. I tried to
      trade one of the bar owners on the beach for my house and job here
      state side. the bar was literally on the beach, aah, what a life that
      would be....

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "hungvuatnetcomdotca"