Re: [ksurfschool] Kitesurfing sites in Southern Ontario?

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2003
      Hey there,

      Loads of places to go within an hour or two drive. There is also a small
      group of guys from the Kitchener Waterloo area. Post online when you get in
      town, and I will let you know where we are going. Or email me directly.

      Erie, is one of our favorites, especially because it is close. Long point,
      has one of the nicest kite friendly beaches around. Only and hour and a bit
      from Kitchener.

      See ya in August.
      Cheers,
      Lee