Re: kite size and wind range

  • cickite
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2003
      A 9.5 for you is way too small! I weigh 115 and my 7.5 is too small.
      I don't really know what size to suggest, but to give you an
      idea.....I'm getting a 17 and wind where I live is around 10-12
      knots. I also have a huge twin tip though, so that makes it easier
      also. Try to play with your friends bigger kites and see which one
      you can get going with.

      -Lindsay