oldest??

  • Rick Howe
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 21, 2003
      I'll see you guys and raise you 5 years. (65) Try to kite every day sometimes 3-4 sessions. At it for a couple of years.

      Rick - Panama City Beach, Fl.

    • lee fitzgerald
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 21, 2003
        _ _

        Lee Fitzgerald
        Art Director

        tel --> 905.829.0536
        fax --> 905.829.0211
        lee@...

      • Remtgnow@AOL.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 22, 2003
          rick, you're my new Idol.
          phil B

        • Tom Rolf
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 29, 2003
            Hey, I missed out on this discussion, because I have been vacationing
            down on the Texas gulf coast kitesurfing. ( An easy sport to do down
            there with the steady winds. Unlike the challenge it is here in SW New
            Mexico.)
            Anyway age has come up on the other e-group and I was not the oldest at
            62, my memory tells me there were two at 65, one in New England, and the
            other might have been Rick.

            Rick Howe wrote:

            >I'll see you guys and raise you 5 years. (65) Try to kite every day sometimes 3-4 sessions. At it for a couple of years.
            >
            >Rick - Panama City Beach, Fl.

          • Rick Howe
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2003
              Help! We've had a wind ceiling of about 10 mph for a week. Sailing squalls is exciting but usually short. Somebody please email some wind. Tennis, Hobie racing, and sex is not fixing the wind fix! ( I may be doing it wrong) Here's a shot in front of my place in Panama City Beach, Fl.
              Rick (65.5)

              Rick Howe wrote:

              >I'll see you guys and raise you 5 years. (65) Try to kite every day sometimes 3-4 sessions. At it for a couple of years.
              >
              >Rick - Panama City Beach, Fl.

            • Kite Power (Sydney)
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 4, 2003
                Hi Rick
                You cannot post pics direct to these newsgroups, you have to put them in the files area.
                Just curious though, are the pics of you having sex, while playing tennis, on the hobie?
                I think you may be doing too many things while trying to have sex, or you need a refresher course?
                Wind will fix all your problems for sure so I hope you get some, soon!
                :-)
                http://www.kitepower.com.au

                Rick Howe wrote:

                >I'll see you guys and raise you 5 years. (65) Try to kite every day sometimes 3-4 sessions. At it for a couple of years.
                >
                >Rick - Panama City Beach, Fl.

              • Rick Howe
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 8, 2003
                  Hi Steve,

                  I think I have pictures of all the mentioned activities, but you may not want to go there. I'd like to have the refresher course, however. You are right about the wind fixing my problems and FYI, I did get some also.

                  Thanks,

                  Rick Howe wrote:

                  >I'll see you guys and raise you 5 years. (65) Try to kite every day sometimes 3-4 sessions. At it for a couple of years.
                  >
                  >Rick - Panama City Beach, Fl.

                • Kite Power (Sydney)
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 8, 2003
                    LOL"s :-)))
                    So did you get some on the hobie, playing tennis?
                    I may need a refresher course soon, it has been so cold, it is hard to get interested in ...................
                    :-)
                    http://www.kitepower.com.au