Re: [ksurfschool] Update to Kitesurfing School web site

  • Martyn_Gilson-1@sbphrd.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      Hung,
      I think everyone will agree, but I must say what an excellent source of
      information your website is. I'll check out the updates soon
      Martyn

      hungvu@... on 07-Sep-2000 02:15

      Please respond to ksurfschool@egroups.com

      To: cankitesurf, ksurfschool, kitesurf
      cc: (bcc: Martyn Gilson-1/DEV/PHRD/SB_PLC)
      Subject: [ksurfschool] Update to Kitesurfing School web site

      Hi to all,

      I have just made the "fall" update to the Kitesurfing School web site at
      http://www.netcom.ca/~hungvu/kitesurfing.htm including a new section on
      flat water jumping.

      Please review and send all comments directly to me and not to the group.

      Thanks,