Re: [ksurfschool] Digest Number 902

  • Blashy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2003
      What are the light wind conditions?

      Between 8-12 knots your kite will probably be too small.

      Hung gave me lessons on his 10m kite and it would stall at times for me.

      I bought a Black Tip 16.6 (12.2 projected) which is said to be for 8-18
      knots and it proved to be much more stable for me when the wind in the 8-12
      range (which is pretty much as good as it gets around here). Even Hung
      managed to do some good jumps on it.

      I weigh 150.