Re: answers to question

  • Tabitha
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2003
      Hi
      Does the kite actually have 8.4 written on it or are you actually
      talking about this distance from middle to tip?

      I wouldn't recommend learning to fly/practice flying an 8.4 (or any
      12m kite for that matter)on land , maybe shallow water with no
      obstacles for a long way downwind?

      Good luck
      Tabitha

      ps are you confused about sizing now? if you do a search of the
      archives there is a lot of info.

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "john_kason" <jkason@g...> wrote:
      > I am amazed at the speedy response. Thanks to all

      <snip> > I have the 8,4 airblast I tke this is the measurement from
      the
      > middle to one side.

      <Snip>