bladder valve repair advice needed

  • notalreadyinusebysomeoneelse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 5:41 PM
      Hi all,

      I discovered that the valve on my leading edge bladder is halfway
      detached from the bladder (and I thought I had a giant hole in my
      bladder). Can I attempt to glue it back in place and if so, what
      type of glue should I use? Or am I better off just getting a new
      bladder (where to buy one and how much?). I have an old Wipika
      classic 3.0.

      Any advice/information will be greatly appreciated!

      Steffie