Re: TT Binding Setup

  • Chris Glazier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2003
      Deano
      Mount your pads and straps as close to the heel side edge as
      possible. It will make your board easier to edge. On bigger boards
      you probably will not be able to offset them very close to the heel
      side, which is one reason why bigger boards are harder to ride in
      very powered conditions.

      Chris G

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "d_gregorevic"