TT Binding Setup

  • d_gregorevic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      G'day Guys.

      Just got my 1st TT board (165 x 45). Wondering wether to offset the
      bindings to the heel side (if so how much), or just keep em' on the
      centerline of the board? (Will be using straps, not wake style
      bindings)

      Where do you have your bindings?

      Thanks

      Deano.
    • Chris Glazier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2003
        Deano
        Mount your pads and straps as close to the heel side edge as
        possible. It will make your board easier to edge. On bigger boards
        you probably will not be able to offset them very close to the heel
        side, which is one reason why bigger boards are harder to ride in
        very powered conditions.

        Chris G

        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "d_gregorevic"