Re: [ksurfschool] Dirtsurfer boards

  • John F. Santos
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2003
      Ha! Great point! I was thinking I was going to avoid
      drilling any holes in the deck because I was afraid of
      weakening it and making it vulnerable to breakage, but
      now that you put the idea in my mind I realize there
      are no tortional forces directly over the trucks.
      Thanks!!

      --- "Kite Power (Sydney)" <sydney@...>
      wrote:

      Hi John,
      If you have access to a drill, the compatability
      expands to include all boards! If you can afford the
      newest alloy MBS trucks and ball bearing pivot, then
      go for them, if not any of the steel channel trucks
      around the marketplace will do the job.
      http://www.kitepower.com.au