Re: JoJo Wet

  • Luk Stanek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2000
      Matthias,

      How did the kitesurfing experience go? I got hooked right off the bat.
      As for the JOJO Wet kites. There are some pics and more detailed info on the
      skylinewings.com or jojokites.com web sites. I can confidently say that the
      kite handles very closely to the JOJO ET kites. We spent alot of time in the
      design and trimming of the kite looking for the optimal compromize between
      power, upwind and most of all stability, especially in jumps. Soo far
      everyone is really happy with the kites. I can foreward you e-mail contacts
      of people on both the west and east coasts of USA that are already
      flying/using the Wet kites.
      From your e-mail address it seems that you are from Germany. Please
      contact Johann from www.wings-flugsysteme.de for additional information ect.
      - he is the european distributor for JOJO. But also feel free to contact me
      for any other info as well.

      later Matthias..

      Luk Stanek
      Skyline Wings

      Date: 05 Sep 2000 06:19:16 UT
      From: matthias.unger@...
      Subject: Re: let me introduce Jojo WET

      Hi Luk,
      thanks for your information about the Jojo WET-kite. I have tried
      kitesurfing last weekend
      the first time and dont love the wipikas/naishs, because my tractionkites on
      land (buggy)
      are Jojo ET. Please tell us how the WET works, is it like the ET or so
      slowly like the
      wipikas?
      regards
      Matthias