Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Lessons (or a camp) in Los Angeles or San Diego

  • John F. Santos
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2003
      Where is South Padre Island?

      fernmanus <fernmanus@...> wrote:
      Doug,

      I responded to your post on UWA. I remember meeting you at the
      Point of the Mountain last Fall.

      You can also take lessons at Utah Lake from Derik Sayer, he
      responded to your post on the UWA board. He can teach you the
      basics. The most important part is learning all of the safety rules.

      I went on a kite boarding vacation to South Padre Island this
      spring. It is a better location for learning than Belmont. South
      Padre is so good because it is wide open and you can learn in a
      flat, shallow bay.

      Kenny

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "sierrawells" <dougwells@a...>
      wrote:
      > Anyone have recommendations for lessons in Los Angeles or San
      Diego.