let me introduce

  • luk stanek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2000
      Hi all,

      I'd like to introduce myself to this group. The name is Luk
      Stanek and I am currently residing in Vancouver B.C.. I am new to
      this group but have been involved in traction kiting for about five
      years. I have been fortunate enough over this time to have travelled,
      learned and competed at various buggy competitions around North
      America and Europe thanks to sponsorship from Libre Powersails and
      JoJo Wings. It was in Europe where I saw kitesurfing for the first
      time last year. I was hooked all over agian. I started with my land
      based JoJo traction kites and needless to say had some interesting
      situations develop. Thankfully my sposors were thinking about water
      kites at the same time I was perfecting my waterpacking and paddling
      techniques last fall.
      Since then I became directly involved with Skyline Wings (NA
      distributor for JoJo and Libre) and JoJo factory in the R&D on their
      new water kites. Taking me to Maui with Pascal Hardy (Twin Tip)and
      various destinations in North America and JoJo's factory in Europe in
      the process of finalizing these kites.
      Now,that the JoJo WET is done (Check it out at
      www.jojokites.com )I'll be visiting the many favorite spots for
      kitesurfing across Canada and the US from middle of Sept. till Dec. I
      will be armed with gear for both land and water from JOJO, Libre,
      Roberts and Twin Tip on this North American Demo Tour.
      I'm looking to hear about your favorite spots and want to check
      them out. If you are interested in seeing or testing (no obligations
      of course) any of this equipment while I'm in towm then please let me
      know. I can be reached through my hotmail (luk_stanek@...) or
      luk@.... Looking forward to hearing from you and ripping
      some waves together..

      Later