Re: [ksurfschool] NAISH KITES - 99.9% FULL OF S----

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2000
      You just have a retard for a Rep. It's not Naish's fault. On the east coast
      all the windsurfing shops sell Naish. I can buy Naish from 4 different
      dealers in my area, including one kite shop.

      From the Fisher's Fort
      Kure Beach, NC
      Dwight & Jacky

      http://www.angelfire.com/nc/capefearwindsurfing/ (includes kitesurfing)

      > I just got the new kiteboarding magazine, Naish proudly advertises
      > that kiteboarding is for 0.01% of the windsurfing population.

      I don't think is said "windsurfing" population.

      > Down here in San Diego, Naish only distributes their kites to a kite
      > store in a 3 story shopping mall, with NO kitesurfers on staff. The
      > kite store has no way to train people, or give them any advice
      > because they don't kitesurf.

      Complain to North Shore Sports.