Tarifa or Calgary?

  • Rachel Wildman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 2:48 PM
      I'm going to Tarifa, Spain at the end of the summer and was looking into
      beginner kitesurfing lessons while I'm there on holiday - I guess it's
      supposed to be a kitesurfing mecca. Has anyone had experience
      kitesurfing there? Also, Rick you said to start in low winds, but Tarifa
      is supposed to be really windy - I'm wondering if I should take lessons
      here in Calgary (Canada) first - our winds aren't too strong. Also, has
      anyone been kitesurfing in Alberta who knows which are good places to
      go?
      Any advice would be appreciated!
      -Rachel (super-newbie)

      The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may
      contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material.
      Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking
      of any action in reliance upon this information is prohibited.
      If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete or
      destroy this message and any copies.