Kiting

  • Graham Harvey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2003
      Hi,

      Don't quite know where this mail is going to but I'm living in Johannesburg,
      have been kiting for close on a year and a half and are wanting to get in
      touch with some kitesurfers in the area.

      Can you help please

      Graham Harvey
      CIMS
      082 697 8822
      Tel: 011 8079407
      Fax: 011 8071337
      mailto:graham@... <mailto:graham@...>

    • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2003
        Graham,

        Just received your message, but unfortunately I am in Corpus
        Christi, Texas.

        Regards,

        Bob Beach