RE: [ksurfschool] NAISH KITES - 99.9% FULL OF S----

  • David Stanek
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2000
      Do you have contavt number to your local windsurfing shop?
      David
      www.skylinewings.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2000
          You just have a retard for a Rep. It's not Naish's fault. On the east coast
          all the windsurfing shops sell Naish. I can buy Naish from 4 different
          dealers in my area, including one kite shop.

          From the Fisher's Fort
          Kure Beach, NC
          Dwight & Jacky

          http://www.angelfire.com/nc/capefearwindsurfing/ (includes kitesurfing)

          > I just got the new kiteboarding magazine, Naish proudly advertises
          > that kiteboarding is for 0.01% of the windsurfing population.

          I don't think is said "windsurfing" population.

          > Down here in San Diego, Naish only distributes their kites to a kite
          > store in a 3 story shopping mall, with NO kitesurfers on staff. The
          > kite store has no way to train people, or give them any advice
          > because they don't kitesurf.

          Complain to North Shore Sports.