Kite board, Kite, Harness for sale (NEW!)

  • Craig Gansheimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2003
      Unused Sligshot Fuel 100 kite with bar and lines and pump, Cabrinha
      Prankster 172 board and Da Kine Fusion Harness sz Medium. I bought this
      setup after taking a lesson and never had time to use it. I think I maybe
      blew it up once in the back yard, just to check it out.

      See pic @ http://www.geocities.com/fleegix99/DSC00128.JPG

      Paid $1970 with tax
      Will sell for $1100

      Buyer must pick up in San Mateo, CA
      I don't want to bother with selling the stuff individually, so you have to
      buy it all

      Thanks,
      CG