RE: [ksurfschool] Training Kite

  • inlandc
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2003
      Bill,

      I have a 5.0 Naish R3 new that I can sell you with Lines, Bar leash for $319
      brand New!

      Nice little kite.

      philip

      Philip Mann
      Inland Sea Windsurf Co
      Kitesite.net
      http://www.inlandsea.com
      http://www.kitesite.net
      888-465-2632
      802-862-3847

      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2003
        Phil,
        Thank you for responding to my e-mail to you. I am brand new to this
        sport and have not actually done it yet. I was weighing out whether to get a
        small real kite, (i.e 5 M), with the expectation that I might use it later on
        snow or a "training kite" because my main use will be on the water. After
        talking to several people, I decided to start with the training kite.

        Bill Kenny
        kennywek@...

      • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2004
          I have an Air Rush 2M Trainer for sale that I used to
          learn. It is in near perfect condition. Let me know if you
          are interested. I also have some videos that would help a lot.

          Bob B