RE: [ksurfschool] I need a kiteboard math tutor

  • Troy Bezanson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2003
      Sounds like a day of frustration to me. Just take a lesson. You'll have
      more fun and will have a better idea if you really want to get into the
      sport or not.
      There are plenty of cheap used kites out there. A used inflatable kite is
      usually pretty easy to repair if needed. Get one cheap from ebay or someone
      you know. Get a proper board, used or new it doesn't really matter.

      Once you learn how to kiteboard, learn more about the sport, and get to know
      your wind range, then go out and buy new gear if you like.

      Most importantly, taking the lesson will make the learning experience quick
      and fun.
      Trust those of us who self taught.

      Troy